Sunday, July 29, 2012

So Many Questions

3 More Days and most of my questions will finally be answered.

Who will I be working with?
How many students will I have?
What levels will they be at?
What will I be teaching?
Will they like me?
When can I start planning my lessons?
What will the parents think of me?

I feel when I finally get my folder on Wednesday of my students a huge weight will be lifted from my shoulders because I can finally start planning, organizing, and preparing a fun, safe, creative space for my new and returning students.

At the same time I am excited to get back to work, back to my crazy days, stressful nights, and busy weekends; with those I know I will also be receiving my favorite hugs, warming smiles, and joyful laughter. And in the end it is always worth it. I can't wait for my mornings to begin with "Good Morning Ms. Sullivan!"

So many thing have happened and changed in the last year, I am in a better place and I am so thankful to those closest to me.

This will be an amazing school year!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I found you through another blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Come check us out for some freebies and ideas. Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete